Relocating to The Island
Moving to Vancouver Island, you'll need questions answered, some orientation, advice, logistical help, and sometimes a trusted friend. I provide a range of relocation services that help individuals and families make the move to Victoria as seamlessly as possible.
I help with
- city orientation
- finding temporary rental accomodations
- moving and storage resources
- finding sources for personal and lifestyle needs
- finding quality service professionals (based on personal experience) from immigration lawyers to accountants, dentists to midwives, home designers to landscapers, yacht repair specialists to auto mechanics...
- info on getting started in the BC health care system
- info on getting Social Insurance cards, driver's licenses, etc.
- info on vehicle import, licensing and insurance, etc.
- activating utilities and phone service, etc.
- learning about schools and neighborhoods
- enjoying Victoria as soon as possible!
Helpful links for those relocating to Canada